- Responsible for timely preparation of monthly Company accounts and consolidation of Group financial statements.
- Ensure all subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules are accurately and properly maintained.
- Liaison with auditors and preparation of audit and tax schedules.
- Preparation of budget and forecast.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably a member of MIA.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications with knowledge in accounting system.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.