- Liaison with consultants and spearhead the whole process of tendering exercise involving of vetting through documentation invitation of tenders, closing of tenders including evaluation of tenders and preparation of recommendation for award.
- To involve actively in the cost control of projects adopting value engineering for alternatives by liaising with relevant departments and consultants include ensuring submission of periodic financial statements, checking of variation claims and final accounts.
- Contract administration includes reporting on all contractual and financial matters encountered on all project and attending client-consultants meeting when required.
- To monitor and timely processing of both consultants and contractors’ progress payment with accuracy.
- Prepare and monitor monthly cost reports and budgets.
- Resolve issues that related to contract in timely manner and ensure in accordance with conditions of contract.
- Compiling, evaluation and updating of cost analysis and cost plan.
- To lead and guide a team of subordinates in daily task.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in property development and at least 5 years in senior level.
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in conducting feasibility studies, tendering and contract administration.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- A highly independent person with good time management skills.
- Preferably with experience in high-rise, commercial and mixed development projects.
- High standard of construction work with successful execution experience in implementing CONQUAS, QLASSIC, etc.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.