- Handle day to day credit control and administration function and activities.
- Prepare and issue progressive billings and letter of undertaking.
- Prepare weekly collection reports.
- Liaise with solicitors and end-financiers in relation to loan and other matters.
- Attend to purchaser’s queries.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in credit control preferably in the property development industry.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Knowledge in GST is an added advantage.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications with knowledge in accounting system.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.