- To monitor and report on Non Performing Sales to achieve minimum impact to profitability.
- To ensure timely collection through timely billings, loan approval and loan documentation.
- To monitor and coordinate the process and progress of obtaining Consent to Transfer and Charge from the Land Office for timely loan documentation.
- To liaise with end financier for attractive and timely loan packages for purchasers and for timely loan approval, documentation and loan release.
- To have close rapport with SPA and Loan Solicitors for timely loan documentation. To seek and obtain legal advice from panel solicitors and internal legal advisors.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics/ Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in credit control preferably in the property development industry.
- Possess good interpersonal and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge in GST is an added advantage.
- A highly independent person with good time management skills.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications with knowledge in accounting system.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.