- Responsible for full spectrum of HR activities including manpower planning,recruitment and selection, payroll administration, training and employee relations.
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures.
- Manage all HR matters relating to staff discipline and industrial relations.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Monitor and track attendance records, annual/ medical/ unpaid leaves.
- Responsible on litigation matter for employee dispute, industry court and other legal matters.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in HR Management, Business Studies/ Administration/Management.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR field.
- Well versed in Malaysian Employment Law such as Industrial Relations Act, Trade Union Act and Employment Act.
- Ability in working with diversifies group of Employees.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.