- Liaises with tenants, consultants and the Management on the submission of retail outlet plans and approval.
- Fosters professional and good working relationship with tenants.
- Ensure agreement for the supply electricity and activation of power supply to tenants are endorsed.
- Oversees the processing and control of security passes to tenants’ contractors.
- Responsible for the preparation and safekeeping of tenancy contracts and obtain the necessary signatories and stamp.
- Coordinate the inspection of premises to ensure all aspects are consistent with tenancy agreement.
- Maintain and up-to-date database of tenants’ contact details and tenancy schedule.
- Monitor collections to minimize ageing.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration/ Management, Mass Communication, Marketing, Commerce, Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in leasing of office towers and shopping malls is an added advantage.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Knowledge in GST is an added advantage.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications with knowledge in accounting system.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.