- Overall responsible for the leasing and marketing of office towers and shopping malls.
- Formulate leasing strategies and develop new leasing opportunities to potential clients.
- Attend to tenancy-related matters including legal documentations, liaising with Marketing, Sales Admin and Project departments.
- Monitor and undertake the credit control roles relating to rental payments.
- Conduct on-going research to keep abreast with market rental rates, occupancy rates, and competitors’ commercial/ retail development.
- Provide comprehensive monthly reporting on leasing, tenancy and rental payment matters to management.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/ Estate Management/ Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in leasing of office towers and shopping malls with good knowledge of tenancy agreements.
- Good network with corporate companies and experience in marketing and promotion activities for office towers are preferred.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Knowledge in GST is an added advantage.
- A highly independent person with good time management skills.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications with knowledge in accounting system.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.