- To review, draft and negotiate corporate, commercial and technical and other legal related documents.
- To keep management abreast of the latest development of relevant laws and regulations, and to advise on compliance requirements.
- To assist in negotiations on behalf of Company as and when instructed.
- To analyze, research, and summarize legal information.
- To liaise with external lawyers and other consultants.
- To provide legal opinions as and when requested.
- To oversee and update status of litigation cases handled by appointed panel of lawyers.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in corporate organization or legal firm.
- Independent, resourceful and strong command in drafting skills.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.