- Site management, work coordination and inspection to ensure smooth implementation of project within specific time frame, budget and quality requirement.
- Ensure works are constructed in compliance to the design and specification as specified in the contract and drawings.
- Control and coordinate contractors/ sub-contractors and other matters related to design requirements, modifications, variations, etc.
- Manage, monitor and control the followings; foundation and piling works inclusive of all sub-structure work, structural and architectural work for superstructure, civil and infrastructure work i.e. road, drainage, ramp and etc.
- Ensure the construction works are completed with minimum defect and ensure defects are rectified or made good within the time stipulated in the contract.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Structural Engineering, Architectural, Building or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in site construction and project management.
- Possess knowledge of project planning and scheduling.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- High standard of construction work with successful execution experience in implementing CONQUAS, QLASSIC, etc.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.