- Carry out project feasibility studies and recommend appropriate decisions to management.
- Plan execute and manage all aspects of the company’s projects including overseeing the coordination, budgeting, scheduling, quality control, safety standards and progress of the projects.
- Manage and lead the project team to complete the assigned project in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Liaise with other departments in the company, relevant authorities, consultants and contractors to ensure smooth implementation and quality of the project.
- Provide timely reports and feedback to the management.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Structural Engineering, Architectural, Building or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in undertaking township development from foundation works until completion of projects.
- Possess strong, planning, organizing, coordination, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Experienced in handling high rise and commercial projects.
- Well verse in the Street, Drainage and Building Act 1974, by laws and regulatory requirements.
- Good in leading a team of site personnel, contractors and sub-contractors.
- A highly independent person with good time management skills.
- High standard of construction work with successful execution experience in implementing CONQUAS, QLASSIC, etc.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.