- Responsible for establishing and updating the detailed project schedule.
- Monitoring and reporting on schedule process and deviations.
- To assist the Project Manager in the realistic overall planning, scheduling and monitoring of the site progress.
- Updating the work program progressively to suit the progress requirement and liaise with the consultants and contractors as when required.
- To observe the policies and procedures set by the Company from time to time.
- Regularly monitoring the critical path(s) of the schedule to identify risks and opportunities and develop mitigation and recovery plans.
- Regularly tracking and reporting progress against the baseline schedule and continuously monitor risks and opportunities as well as proactively develop scenarios, mitigation or back-up plans required.
- Ensuring that the Management regularly updated with possible threats or opportunity derived from present or future deviations to details project schedule.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/ Structural Engineering, Architectural, Building or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a related field.
- Possess knowledge of project planning and scheduling.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Preferably with experience in high-rise, commercial and mixed development projects.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project.
- Knowledge to operate PRIMAVERA software is an added advantage.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.