- Involved in overall contract tendering process which include plan and organize tender interview, evaluation of tender, recommendation, procurement and award of contracts.
- Responsible for tender document preparation, contract administration, cost estimation, etc.
- Preparation of variation work and project progress claim and verify the contractors or sub-contractors monthly claims.
- Responsible for cost control of preliminary budget.
- Attend regular on site project meeting.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in property development industry.
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in pre and post contract work; claims preparation and final claims.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- High standard of construction work with successful execution experience in implementing CONQUAS, QLASSIC, etc.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.