- Check and liaise with solicitors on the execution of the Sales and Purchase Agreements and where applicable to state consent approvals.
- Monitor and ensure timely disbursement from purchasers and end-financers.
- To ensure the computer system is updated and generated reports, as and when required.
- Work closely with sales team, solicitors and bankers to ensure all loan documentation are attended promptly.
- Attending to customers’ enquiries and complaints, and to coordinate the handing over of vacant possession to purchasers.
- Attending and assist property sales launches as when required.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with property developers.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Knowledge in GST is an added advantage.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications with knowledge in accounting system.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.