- Responsible in the overall sales and marketing activities of assigned projects.
- Formulate short and long term sales and marketing strategies and develop marketing plans and budgets, advertising and promotion programs, and product pricing to ensure sales target are met.
- Execute all approved sales and marketing strategies within the stipulated period and within the approved budget.
- Work closely with external consultants and agencies on advertising and promotion programs.
- Plan, organize, drive and implement sales launches and group promotional activities.
- Monitor and update sales and collection status on weekly and monthly basis.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the company may assign from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in managing a sales team, preferably with property developers with exposure to high-rise, commercial and mixed development projects.
- Possess knowledge for property development and statutory procedures.
- Possess positive attitude, look forward to challenges and people-oriented.
- Knowledge in GST is an added advantage.
- A highly independent person with good time management skills.
- Hands-on and result oriented and ability to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Computer literate and good in MS Office applications with knowledge in accounting system.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.